In this article, we’ll discuss how to charge an IDeaPLAY power bank so you can stay productive on the go.
Are you stuck with a low battery and don’t have access to an electrical outlet? A portable power bank is a great tool for quickly getting going again. You can conveniently charge your device whenever and wherever you want with IDeaPLAY power banks.
So, here’s how to charge an IDeaPLAY power bank. And we also have guides to charge Belkin Power Bank.
How to Charge IDeaPLAY Power Bank?
Use the USS Type-C lead that is included; connect the Power Bank’s USS Type-C end to it and a computer or other device with a 5V 3A output to the USS end of the lead. The LED indicator lights will flash when charging.
If a USS device is connected, the QS100 power bank will recognize it automatically. The power button on the power bank can also be used to turn it on. The power indicator LEDs light up to display how much power is left in the power bank.
Note: Pass-through charging means the power bank can charge and discharge at the same time. Using the power bank while it is charging is made possible by this feature.
How to Use IDeaPLAY Power Bank?
You can stay connected while traveling by using an IDeaPLAY Power Bank, which is simple to use. Start by inserting the USB cable into a device’s available port before using your power bank. Connect the power bank’s input port with the USB cable’s other end after that. Then, in order to turn it on, you must press the power button.
The indicator light on the power bank will let you know how much charge it has once it is turned on. Simply insert your device into the power bank’s output port to start charging it. When your device is empty, the power bank will start charging it again.
By pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds, the power bank can be turned off. Nothing more needs to be said.
Safety Precautions When Using IDeaPLAY Power Bank
To avoid fire, electric shock, damage, or any other harm or injury, kindly abide by the safety regulations.
- Please charge your power bank once every three months if you won’t be using it for a long time.
- 0-40″C is the operating range for power banks.
- Do not touch the power bank with wet hands and during charging keep away from combustible materials, such as sheets or blankets.
- Don’t take the product apart or alter it. Don’t let any liquids, including water, touch the product. Do not use the power bank if there is an electrolytic liquid leak, overheating, or any other strange occurrence.
- Avoid exposing the product to heat sources like fire. Avoid using a power bank that has sustained physical damage of any kind because doing so could cause it to burn, explode, or release toxic gas.
- In the event of a short circuit, avoid connecting the power bank’s input and output using the same charging cord.
- Young children and minors must be under supervision when using the power bank.
- Please carefully read the user manual and use the power bank in accordance with the recommended procedures. The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for any damages or injury that results from the improper operation of this product.
- When the power bank is charging, avoid using it to recharge your devices as this could harm the battery and reduce its lifespan.
Here are some tips when using power banks:
- Are Power Banks Allowed on Planes?
- Is a 20000mah Power Bank Allowed in Flight?
- Is a 30000mah Power Bank Allowed in Flight?
- Is 10000mAh Power Bank Good? Pros & Cons
How to Charge Power Bank Without Electricity?
Solar energy can be used to recharge a power bank without using electricity. A solar panel, a power bank, and a USB cable are all that are required. The USB cable should first be used to connect the solar panel to the power bank.
Then, put the solar panel somewhere that gets direct sunlight, like a rooftop or a windowsill. As the sun’s rays are absorbed by the solar panel, it will slowly charge the power bank.
Depending on the size of the power bank and the solar panel, it could take several hours or days to fully charge the power bank. You can use multiple solar panels connected to the power bank to hasten the charging process.
Conclusion: Charge IDeaPLAY Power Bank
That’s it! Now you know how to charge your IDeaPLAY power bank. Three devices can be charged simultaneously thanks to the three charging output ports it offers. Laptop charging is supported by large-capacity battery chargers with an output of up to 65W.
How Do I Know If My Power Bank is Charging?
The lights on your power bank will show you how much charge it has received when you plug it in to recharge. The power bank has a 50 percent charge and is nearing a 75 percent charge when it has two lit LED lights and a third blinking LED light.
Why is My Power Bank Not Charging?
A common problem with power bank chargers is the charging cable, which may have been inserted into the charger improperly or carelessly. The power bank won’t charge if the cable is inserted improperly. Check to see if the cable is plugged into the charger and the power bank is plugged into the wall.